Multi-View Camera Calibration
Given 2 views of a 3D object, we compute the intrinsic parameters for each camera and their extrinsic parameters which relate their location to the world coordinate system.
- Linear approach to camera calibration
- Definition of texture.
Approaches for texture segmentation
- Clustering algorithms
- Supervised / Unsupervised learning
- Probabilistic Inference - Bayesian Estimation
- An example of texture classification (segmentation) using Gaussian distributions.
Shape from Texture
- Estimating a plane orientation from texture