Definition of computer vision.
Applications of computer vision :
- Robot navigation
- Image segmentation
- Medical Image Processing
- Inferring 3D information from a variety of sources
- Pinhole camera mathematical model
- Perspective camera mathematical model
- Weak-perspective camera mathematical model
- Affine projection model
- Snell's Law
- Geometric Optics
- The paraxial , single interface, lens model
- The thin lens model.
- The thin lens equation.
- The thick lens model.
- FOV (HFOV and VFOV)
- Depth of field
- Focal length
- Discussed how focal length is related to the FOV.